Become a part of our inner circle. With this bespoke shirt membership you will receive a fresh, handmade, bespoke shirt delivered right to your door each month of the year. Or, if you prefer not to wait in wonderful, butterfly inducing suspense each month, we can even make them all at once! Plus, come the holidays, we wrap up an extra shirt, and one of our exclusive limited edition ties, on us, as a thank you!
- THE FABRIC: All of our shirt club bespoke shirts use the finest Thomas Mason Bespoke fabrics. Milled in Italy from only the finest long fibre cotton, cross bred and engineered for maximum performance, then grown in the perfect conditions in Giza, Egypt. It's simply the best shirting there is.
- THE FIT: As with all our products, our goal is to make you look amazing and to feel confident. In a James Bond sort of way. An understated elegance, with an iron fist inside a silk glove sort of approach to life. So all of our bespoke shirts are fitted. But not so fitted that you can't enjoy the odd Duke's martini, or that bottle of Grand Cru Burgundy you have been promising to share with that special friend.
- THE COLLAR: The DQ collar was established almost 15 years ago. Tall and spread enough for a half or full Windsor tie knot, it's still perfect left open for a more casual look.
- THE SIDE SEAMS: As with all things DQ the devil is in the detail. Among other perfectionist touches all of our bespoke shirts are single needle stitched requiring three (3) passes of the needle and three folds to make for a triple strength side seam which will last the test of time.
- THE BUTTONS: Mother of pearl may not be the hardest wearing material known to man when you have Manhattan laundries to deal with. But the depth of color provided by the layers of natural nacre provide a finish second to none. It just cannot be replicated with man-made materials. So we stick to the best that mother nature provided.
- MADE IN ITALY: Why Italy? Well...despite being British we are only interested in the best. Of everything. With a broad and deep history in shirt-making Italian shirt-makers are renowned for doing it right. Then there is always the food. And wine. After all, we need a good reason to visit to do our quality control. But seriously. As with everything we seek out artisanal producers to realize our designs in the best way possible. We stand behind our construction.